The Online Boutique allows you to make your purchases in complete peace of mind. You also have the possibility of returning your purchases in the best conditions, in the following cases*:
- If they do not suit you and you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal by requesting to return them.
- If the product(s) does/do not correspond to what you have ordered.
- If the product(s) arrive(s) in a damaged state.
We accompany you throughout this return procedure to provide simple and reliable follow-up.
Right of withdrawal
You can exercise your right of withdrawal using the form designed for this purpose accessible:
- By clicking here
- On the footers of the Site ("Terms and conditions of use" page)
- In the order confirmation e-mail
- In the parcel
This request should be made within a period of 14 days from receipt of the product(s).
You can also contact us via the contact us page of the Online Boutique.
The return of a product or products ordered shall give rise to a refund equal to the sums paid, i.e. the purchase price of the product or products and the delivery charges.
The following charges are payable by you:
- The costs of returning the parcel to our Customer Services
- The costs of gift wrap
- All other additional costs
You will be refunded within 14 days of the day on which the parcel is received by la Boutique. The refund will be made to the same means of payment as that used for the order.
*The products which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery, periodicals, magazines, newspapers, customisable products and the delicatessen are not subject to this withdrawal time limit, and cannot therefore be returned or refunded.