Track your order
The Online Boutique informs you by e-mail about each order you have placed.
To help you to follow-up your order, you will be informed by e-mail about the different stages of your order up to its delivery:
- Payment accepted
- Order being processed
- Order delivery ongoing
Once the payment is accepted, an invoice is sent by e-mail and made accessible in "My Account" in the "Orders" section.
Once the order is sent, you will receive by e-mail a parcel number to be able to follow up its forwarding.
Depending on the carrier chose, you can follow up your order at the following addresses:
- Colissimo: via the website www.coliposte.fr ;
- Chronopost: via the website www.chronopost.fr ;
- Schenker: the follow-up is provided by the customer service on +33. (0)18.104.22.168.41 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Boutique delivers parcels throughout France, in the overseas territories, to Monaco, Corsica and internationally.
The products are sent to the delivery address indicated during your order process.
You have the choice between 3 carriers for the delivery of your parcel: La Poste ("Colissimo"), Chronopost or Schenker Joyau.
The delivery charges are calculated according to the carrier, the total weight of the order and the delivery address.
The delivery times take effect once the carrier has picked up the order. The times indicated are average guide times expressed in working days, which vary according to the formula chosen by the Member (Colissimo, Chronopost or Schenker):
Deliveries in France and Monaco:
- Colissimo France tracking formula (delivery within 72 hours);
- Chronopost France formula (delivery within 48 hours);
- Schenker-Joyau formula for bulky packages (delivery within 48/72 hours).
Deliveries in Europe, French overseas and for the rest of the world:
- Colissimo Europe tracking formula (delivery within 5 days) for the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden;
- Chronopost Europe formula (delivery within 3 days) for the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Greece, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland
- Chronopost International formula (delivery within 5 days) for the following country: Norway. Other delivery zones
- Chronopost International formula (delivery within 4 days) for the following countries: Canada, United States of America
- Chronopost International formula (delivery within 5 days) for the following countries: Australia, Japan, New Zealand;
- Chronopost French overseas territories formula (delivery within 3 days) for the following countries: Guadeloupe, La Réunion, Martinique.
For orders placed on Fridays, weekends or public holidays, the times given above will run from the next working day.
If you have not received your order within the delivery time stated you can contact us by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Our Customer Services department will enquire with the carrier and keep the Member informed.
- If your parcel is found, it will be sent to you again .
- If the parcel is declared lost, we will inform you within 48 hours of receiving your information request. Two solutions will then be offered to you:
• to receive an identical product to the one ordered, as quickly as possible. The Boutique will pay the dispatch charges for the product;
• to request the cancellation of your order by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The order will be considered cancelled upon receipt of this e-mail. You will be refunded the amount of the order and the delivery costs
The refund will take place within 14 days of the cancellation of the order.