Magazine "Château de Versailles" N°16
9.70 € tax excl.
Top news in issue 16 of the Palace of Versailles magazine: Colbert and Versailles
The full contents of number 16 of the Palace of Versailles magazine:
- Franck Ferrand “For a long time, Versailles was my life”
- Colbert and Versailles
- Little princes in their dresses
- Exhibition: "18th century, the birth of design"
- The Académie Française under Louis XIV
- The letter-writing Duchess
- Two letters by Madam de Fitz-James
- The Dauphin’s Second Wedding
- Theories about one of Marie-Antoinette’s dresses
- A Dauphin forgotten even in death
- How was Versailles furnished?
- Stefan Zweig’s Versailles
Co-publishers: château de Versailles et Editions Soteca
Size: L29.7 x l 23 cm, 84 pages