Information provided in accordance with article 13.1 of French Law No. 2020 105 of February 10, 2020 relating to the fight against waste and the circular economy (AGEC Law). We inform you that this product (information updated on 08.24.2023):
- Contains at least 1mg of precious metals
- Contains at least 1mg of rare earths
- Contains at least one substance of extreme concern: lead. Inaccessible internal components of the watch contain a small amount of lead. This presence is technically necessary and authorized in accordance with current legislation. Swatch customer service is also available for any questions.
Your SWATCH® watch is guaranteed by Swatch Ltd. for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase in accordance with the general conditions of this warranty. The SWATCH international warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of purchase of the SWATCH watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, completely and correctly completed, and bears the stamp of the official SWATCH dealer ("valid warranty certificate").
During the warranty period and upon presentation of the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs prove ineffective in restoring normal conditions of use for your SWATCH watch, or if you have purchased a SWATCH watch whose case cannot be opened, Swatch Ltd. Guarantees its replacement with a SWATCH watch of a similar model. The warranty for the replacement watch will expire twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
The manufacturer's warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery;
- normal wear and aging (e.g. glass scratches; alteration of color and/or material of non-metallic bracelets and chains, such as leather, plastic, textile, velcro ; peeling of the veneer);
- any damage to any part of the watch resulting from inappropriate or abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (blows, bumps, crushing, broken glass, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and failure to follow the instructions for use provided by SWATCH Ltd. ;
- indirect or substantial damage of any type resulting from, for example, use, non-functioning, defects or inaccuracy of the SWATCH watch;
- the SWATCH watch handled by an unauthorized person (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or whose original condition has been altered beyond the control of SWATCH SA.
- any manipulation of the SWATCH watch by unauthorized persons (for example in the event of battery replacement, maintenance or repair) or if the watch suffers alterations to its original condition, outside of control of SWATCH Ltd.
Any other claim against the company Swatch Ltd., for example in the event of additional damage not included in those described above and covered by the guarantee, is expressly excluded, except in view of the mandatory legal rights that the buyer could owe to the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer's warranty:
- is independent of any guarantee that may be provided by the seller and for which he assumes sole responsibility
- does not in any way affect the rights of the buyer towards the seller, nor any other mandatory legal right that would have the buyer.
SWATCH Ltd. customer service. ensures the perfect maintenance of your SWATCH watch. If special attention needs to be paid to your watch, trust an official SWATCH distributor or an authorized SWATCH service center, listed on this site in our Customer Service section: they can guarantee service that complies with SWATCH standards Ltd.
* SWATCH Ltd. CH-2504 Biel, Switzerland